Jeju 16 is a volcanically purified water filtered through sixteen layers of bedrock.
I received a few bottles of 16 Water to try at no cost in exchange for my honest review.
6 Reasons to drink 16 Water
1. In all, Jeju 16 Water travels through 16 layers (1,400 feet) of purifying, mineral-rich volcanic bedrock inside Mt. Halla, resulting in an 18-year puriﬁcation process.
2. Jeju 16 Water has an alkalinity similar to the body’s pH balance (pH7.8, great for body absorption), making it one of the healthiest waters on the market.
3. Jeju 16 Water contains high levels of Mg(Magnesium) and Ca(Calcium) levels which is important for energy metabolism.
4. Celebrities such as Viola Davis, Christina Milian, cast members from Orange is the New Black, Jonathan Cheban, J Woww, Big Ang, and more have been seen drinking Jeju 16 Water.
5.Jeju 16 Water contains beneficial micro components like Vanadium (effective against disease including diabetes) and Silica (effective for arteriosclerosis, anti-aging).
6. Jeju 16 Water customers are those who care about their health, their activities, and their approach to life. They want natural products but also don’t want to overpay for them. Our bottled water is positioned in the market to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
No matter what you may think, not all bottled water is the same. I tend to be a bit of a bottled water snob. I was happy to accept the review for 16 Water so I could see how they compare to some of the waters I normally drink. I’m very particular. I was really impressed with 16 Water. This water tastes so clean and fresh. There is no after taste, and no weird taste from the minerals that are in the water. I drink a lot of water because I have a few health issues and soda and junk juices and teas make me feel worse. 16 Water has definitely made it onto my top 5 list for water that I love. The only drawback I can see, is that it needs to come in bigger bottles!