The LEGO KidsFest is a giant traveling LEGO expo coming to Pittsburgh’s David L. Lawrence Convention Center November 30 –December 2, 2012. This hands-on, educational, all-ages LEGO
extravaganza features millions of LEGO bricks not to mention lots of construction zones, dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO Ninjago and LEGO Games, group builds such as Creation Nation, live LEGO Master Builders, and so much more covering three acres of space.
• LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely
from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities
from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a
custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it
down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• LEGO Friends: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
You can “Like” LEGO KidsFest on FB
Follow them on Twitter
And see their Pinterest boards
Contact Info for the event
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $18 for kids and
$20 for adults.
For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to www.LEGOKidsFest.com
Now you have a second chance to win 2 tickets to this event!!!