I’ve Been Tagged!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1) What made you get started in reviewing books?
I had been seeing a few of my friends blogs for awhile and asked how they got into it and was referred to Hollow Tours and it just took off from there 🙂
2) Who is your favorite author?
3) What book could you read over and over again and not get tired of it?
I’m torn on this question. I absolutely LOVE A Wrinkle In Time and could never get tired of that one. Since i’ve been doing the blogging i’ve come across so many other great books though 🙂
4) Where is your favorite place to read?
In bed at night after the kids go to bed
5) What one tip would you give to new bloggers?
Post about what you love and post often!
6) What do you hate about blogging?
Day to day life can get pretty hectic so sometimes it’s a struggle to post several times a week
7) When do you do most of your reading?
At night in bed
8)What do you love about blogging?
Getting to read so many great books and sharing my thoughts and also the contacts i’ve made with authors!
9) What is your favorite Genre?
I have 2…Young Adult and Mystery/Thriller
10) Kindle or Nook?
Nook hands down!!
1) How did you chose the theme of your blog?
2) Do you just review books or do you review products also? Or what other features do you have on your blog?
3) Do you use FB or Twitter in conjunction with your blog?
4) Do you do giveaways? What kind?
5) How many followers do you have?
6) What do you do to get new followers?
7) Do you use Blogger or WordPress?
8) Do you only review E-books or print also?
9) Where do you post your reviews besides your blog?
10) How long does it usually take you to read an average book?
People I am tagging
1) Rachel @ Rachels Book Reviews
2) Frishawn @ WTF Are You Reading
I’m pretty new at all this so just tagging these 2 right now 🙂 If you wanna answer my questions please feel free to leave a comment with your blog link! 🙂